So much for my textbook cycle. Fertility Friend adjusted my ovulation date to CD19. That's still the earliest I've ever ovulated on my own, so I'm still pretty happy about it.
As I mentioned before, I was avoiding this cycle, in the wake of my prolonged hCG drama, per substitute doc's instructions. Well, after FF gave me solid crosshairs instead of my usual dashed crosshairs (dashed means it can't be really sure, either because you didn't provide enough info or because the info was wonky) on CD14, I figured my fertile time was over, and so we just happened to have unprotected intercourse on the very day I apparently ovulated. Oops!
I can't wait to explain the situation to Dr. L during my appointment next week: Well, yes, I was avoiding, except for the day I ovulated...
So, I'm 4DPO, and I guess I'm in the two-week wait. Haven't been there in months. Imagine, if I get pregnant this cycle I can say I had an oops baby. LOL
Sleeping arrangements
6 years ago


2 comments:
haha! I am sure the doctor will understand. After my miscarriage we had sex in Vegas, I just said well you know what happens in Vegas and she just laughed. Good luck!!!
I think your Dr will understand. A friend got pg the cycle after her m/c when her Dr told her to avoid and her Dr was thrilled for her. So GOOD LUCK! I am really hopeful you get an "oops baby" this cycle.
Post a Comment