Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reader Participation Day

Enough about me, I want to hear about you! And I know you're out there; I have a blog tracker thingy. So, I declare today (and the next few days until I post again) Reader Participation Day! If you're reading this, whether you're a regular reader or a first-time visitor, please answer the following poll in the comments section. Pleeease? It'll be fun! (If you think any of the questions are too personal, just skip it and answer the rest.)

1. Do you know me? If so, how?
2. Are you a Nestie?
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it.
4. Do you have any children?
5. Where do you live?
6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it?
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog?

Thank you for participating in Reader Participation Day! Please visit again soon. :)

10 comments:

Katie said...

1. Yes, fellow Nestie, katieranck2202
2. Yes, always on TTTC.
3. Yes, have been since May 2005. Now I am on Clomid, Met, and all kinds of stuff.
4. Nope, just a crazy black cat.
5. Cincinnati, OH
6. I am an engineer and I love it.
7. Just love to read what is going on.

Ariella said...

1. Do you know me? If so, how? Fellow nestie: kittylove
2. Are you a Nestie? Yes and I was t-ttcer, now SAIF.
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it. Not anymore. We had unexplained IF, tried for over a year on our own and then got pg via a Femara IUI cycle.
4. Do you have any children? I am 21 weeks pg
5. Where do you live? California! Northern CA near San Francisco.
6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it? I am a SAHW at the moment and about to be a student again. I don't love the SAHW gig but I like it.
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog? I love reading your blog, no suggestions.

Alicia said...

1. We went to school together from kindergarten to grade 13!
2. No
3. Are you TTC? Yes, and have been for over 4 years
4. Do you have any children? yes an adopted daughter who lights up my world
5. Where do you live? Victoria, BC
6. What do you do for a living? I'm an xray & CT tech and I enjoy it (Although I'd rather be a stay at home Mum)
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog? nope.

Anonymous said...

1. Yes, from college and then from work.
2. Yes (AndLyn), although I don't post much.
3. Not really at the moment.
4. Yes, one girl, 10 months.
5. Near Toronto, ON
6. Currently SAHM on mat leave, normally work as an editor, which I usually like, depending on the employer/project in question.
7. Seems like a good blog to me :)

Kate said...

1. Do you know me? If so, how? Fellow Nestie
2. Are you a Nestie? Peachykate
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it. Yes. We are doing one IUI next month and then starting IVF in January.
4. Do you have any children?Furchildren
5. Where do you live? DE
6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it? I am a social worker. It's ok.
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog?Nope, I like reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

1. Do you know me? If so, how?
Nope, not irl.
2. Are you a Nestie?
very seldomly...ifoundmr.wright
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it.
this month marks 2 years ttc; slight pcos, 1 more IUI before we move on to injectables.
4. Do you have any children?
no
5. Where do you live?
Indiana
6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it?
I am a Director of Development for a Big 10 University. It's my absolutel dream job...I love it.
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog?
Just recently started reading and have no real suggestions...i like pictures and am trying to do more pictures on my own blog. but nice to 'meet' you! and gl.

Amber said...

I wasn't going to answer but then I thought "why the heck not?!" Sorry that I was almost a non-answering schmuck.

1. Do you know me? If so, how? Ish. Do you "know" someone on the Nest?

2. Are you a Nestie? yep - somethingchangd

3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it. Too much to tell (but you probably know a chunk of it already!)

4. Do you have any children? Nope.

5. Where do you live? Houston

6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it? p/t admin for a vet

7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog? just keep it up!

Christi said...

1. Do you know me? If so, how? from the nest! :)
2. Are you a Nestie? yes
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it. yes, on IVF#3.
4. Do you have any children? nope
5. Where do you live? South Florida
6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it? controller for a homebuilder, yes and no
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog? nope.

Jessica White said...

1. Do you know me? If so, how? Nope, just found you through Gretchen's blog
2. Are you a Nestie? Lurker, yep "WhiteysWifey"
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it. Yes we're TTC DIUI#1 is schedule for Thursday. We've been trying since Feb06. We were diagnosed azoospermia in May08
4. Do you have any children? Nope
5. Where do you live? Upstate NY
6. What do you do for a living? . Do you like it? I'm an admin assistant, payroll/HR assistant, as well as accounts payable clerk. No, I don't like it...I actually rather despise my job.
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog? Nope, as I said, I just got here :-)

Hoping to make it three!! said...

1. Do you know me? If so, how? Nope, I just found your blog a couple days ago and liked it!
2. Are you a Nestie? Yes I just joined recently.
3. Are you TTC? If so, tell me about it. Yes we have been trying for over a year. We have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We will be doing our first IUI next month.
4. Do you have any children? Not yet.
5. Where do you live? Tulsa, Oklahoma (let the jokes begin)
6. What do you do for a living? Do you like it? I am a wine and spirits sales rep and I love it!
7. Do you have any comments about or suggestions for this blog?
No just keep posting!!! My blog is www.hopingtomakeit3.blogspot.com if you want to read it!