Saturday, November 1, 2008

Formerly "A Life On Hold"

I guess it's time to acknowledge that the premise of my former blog title no longer applies. My previously stalled life is now moving forward at the same rate as my belly is growing. While the first trimester has dragged by, I have a feeling that things are about to pick up.

The new title I have chosen for this blog, "A New Life's Beginning," refers not only to my baby's new life, but also to my new life as a mother. So exciting!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats. It is a new life that you can't even begin to imagine. I had so many people tell me that once the baby is here you won't remember a time when they weren't in your life ... it's really true!
Being a mother is the hardest job I've ever had but it's the best by far!

Amy said...

Very pretty! I like the new format - very fitting :)