Wow, three-quarters of a year already gone. My little baby is no longer so little! He's crawling like a madman and pulling up and cruising with ease. He amazes me every day.
I thought his weight gain had picked up, but unfortunately that was not the case. His doctor recommended that we increase his solids intake dramatically. I'm feeling at a loss. He'll always eat his cereal and yogurt, but lately everything else is likely to be met with lips stubbornly sealed shut. Frustrating. I'll keep trying, of course, but in the meantime I figure he can eat as much cereal as he wants if it'll keep him growing!
Sleeping arrangements
6 years ago


2 comments:
He's handsome Jen. He sure looks healthy even if the Dr thinks he's too light.
He looks adorable!Don't stress too much about the food. Babies go through phases. Have you tried giving him finger food? He might be tired of purees and mushy stuff. Isaac never touched purees and we are doing baby led weaning he eats like a madman! Let me know if you have any questions :-)
Post a Comment